“Every Sovereign State (People) is bound to respect the independence of every other Sovereign State (People) and the courts of one country (People) will not sit in judgement on the acts of the government of another, done within (the same or) its own territory…”
The present Union States Municipal and Civil Laws and Codes of the Land are an ‘incorporated unit of self-government’ established by the political powers of the ‘General Assembly’ of each State of the Union, and initiated at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, North America, in the year Eighteen fifty-four (1854). It governs ‗ONLY‘ the rights and conduct of ―WHITE PEOPLE, Christians and Jews, of the Eighteen sixty-three (1863) Union States Rights Republic, under the Magna Charta (Charter), the Knights of Columbus Code, and the Ku Klux Klan Oath. Forever said Union States Rights Republic denies citizenship in the United States Republic (U.S.A.) to the descendants of the Moorish Nation in the Western Hemisphere, erroneously referred to, and ‘branded’ and mislabeled as, Negroes, Blacks, Coloreds, and African Americans, etc., etc. In addition, the Supreme Court of the United States (in the landmark case) of ―Dred Scott v. Sandford 60 US (19 Howard) 393 (1857) held that Negroes—whether held to slavery or free– were not included and were not intended to be included in the ‘category’ of ‘citizen’ (subjects) of the Union States Rights Republic. Resultantly, the True Indigene Nobles of the Al Moroccan Empire (Free Moors), bearers of the Names / Titles, Ali, El, Bey, Dey and Al, are excluded from the Union States Rights Republic (U.S.A.) jurisdiction. The True Nobles of the Al Moroccan Empire are Sovereign, Private, and Self-Governed, by Right-Law‘ Principles and customs; and ONLY Obligated to the ‗Free Moorish Zodiac Constitution‘ – Circle 7 – archaically established by our Ancient Fore-Mothers and Fore-Fathers. Such extended allegiance and ‗Obligation‘ includes ‗The Great Seal‘ and the High Principles and Moor-al Standards, embodied in the Moorish National Flag (Standard) – Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice. The True Al Moroccan Noble Indigenes of the Land maintain a Constitutional and lawful, NON-OBLIGATORY tax Status‘ and position, relative to ‗FOREIGN ENTITY TAXATION‘ (Indigenes Not Taxed) and maintain a NON– OBLIGATORY respect for the Union States Rights Republic (U.S.A.), its members, its laws; its ordinances; its codes; it customs and its traditions, pursuant to: The Free Moorish American Zodiac Constitution – Articles IV and VI; The Treaty of Peace and Friendship Between the United States and Morocco -Seventeen Eighty-Seven (1787) – superseded by the Treaty of Eighteen Thirty-Six (1836); Resolution 75: Journals of The House of Representatives; United States – April 17, 1933 A. D. – Moorish American Society of Philadelphia and the Use of Their Names; The United Nations “Declaration of the Rights of the Child” General Assembly Resolution 1386 (XIV), 14 U.N. GAOR Supp. (No, 16) at 19, U.N. Doc. A/4354 (1959); The United Nations “Universal Declarations on Human Rights” Article XV, General Assembly Resolution 217 A (III) of 10, December 1948 A.D.; “Executive Order 13107”—United States Republic, North America -The Implementation of Human Rights Treaties; The National Constitution for the Continental United States, Article III, Section 2; Amendment V – Liberty Clause; Amendment IX—Reservation of the Rights of the People; The United States Department of Justice Moorish Credentials; Free Moorish Zodiac Constitution, Truth A-1 Classified; The United States Copyright Certificate Number AA222141 Clock of Destiny; The Moorish Nationality and Identification Card; Moorish Holy Temple of Science / Moorish Science Temple Identification Card, etc.
Furthermore, I Assert My full Birthrights – Sovereignty and Substantive Rights and claim to Hereditaments – Being a Sundry Free Moor / Muur and a (Natural Being) pursuant to: Moabite / Moorish Pedigree; The Free Moorish Zodiac Constitution; The Great Seal of the Moorish Nation (Ab Antiquo); The Treaty of Peace and Friendship – 1787 / 1836; The Sundry Free Moors Act of 1790; The 1781 Organic United States Constitution; The Moorish Federal Financiers Act (Union States Army: 1861 -1863); The 1854 Roman Catholic Magna Charta; the Knights of Columbus Code; The Ku Klux Klan Oath; The United Nations Charter, Article 55(c); The Rights of Indigenous People: Part I, Articles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Part II, Article 6; The United States Supreme Court – ‘Acts of State’; The foreign Sovereign Immunities Act 28 USC 1601; et Sequa., The Convention on International Road Traffic -Day 19, September 1949, The World Court Decision, The Hague, Netherlands – Day 21, January 1958 A.D = 1378 M.C. In reference to the Rights of the Natural People and Substantive Rights, etc., the following are pertinent Supreme Court Decisions, (Stare Decisis) to wit:
- The Right to Travel; The Right to Mode of Conveyance; The Right to Locomotion are all Absolute Rights, and the Police can not make void the exercise of Rights. State v. Armstead, 60 s. 778, 779, and 781:
- The use of the highways for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common and Fundamental Right of which the public and Natural Beings cannot be deprived. Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago 337 Illinois 200, 169 NE 22, ALR, Ligare v. Chicago 139 ILL. 46, 28 HE 934, Boone v. Clark 214 SW 607, 25 AM jur (1st), Highways, sec. 163:
- The Right to Park or Travel is part of the Liberty of which the Natural Person, citizen cannot be deprived without “due process of law” under the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution. Kent v. Dulles 357 US 116, 125:
- The Right of a citizen to Travel upon the public highways and to transport one’s property thereon, either by carriage or automobile, is not a mere privilege, which a City may prohibit or permit at will, but a common Right, which he / she has under the Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Thompson v. Smith 154 SE 579:
- State Police Power extends only to immediate threats to public safety, health, welfare, etc., Michigan v. Duke 266 US, 476 Led. At 449: which driving and speeding are not. California v. Farley Ced. Rpt. 89, 20 CA3rd 1032 (1971):
- The state is prohibited from violating Substantive Rights. Owens v. City, 445 US 662 (1980); and it can not do by one power (eg. Police Power) that which is, for example, prohibited expressly to any other such power (eg. Taxation / Eminent Domain) as a matter of Law. US and UT v. Daniels, 22 p 159, nor indirectly that which is prohibited to it directly. Fairbanks v. US 181, US 283, 294, 300:
- Traveling in an automobile on the public roads was not a threat to the public safety or health and constituted no hazard to the public, and such a traveler owed no other duty to the public (eg. the State); he / she and his / her auto, having equal right to and on the roadways / highways as horses and wagons, etc.; this same right is still Substantive Rule, in that speeding, running stop signs, traveling without license plates, or registration, are not threats to the public safety, and thus, are not arrestable offenses. Christy v. Elliot, 216 I 131, 74 HE 1035, LRA NS 1905—1910: California v, Farley 98 CED Rpt. 89, 20 CA 3d 1032 (1971).
- Under the United States Republic’s Constitutional system of Government and upon the individuality and intelligence of the citizen, the State does not claim to control one’s conduct to others, leaving one the sole judge as to all that affects oneself. Mugler v. Kansas 1213 US 623, 659—60:
- Where Rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule – making or legislation, which would abrogate them. Miranda v. Arizona 384 US 436, 125:
- The claim and exercise of Constitutional Rights cannot be converted into a crime. Miller v. Kansas 230 F 2nd 486, 489:
- For a crime to exist, there must be an injured party (Corpus Delicti). There can be no sanction or penalty imposed on one because of this Constitutional Right. Sherer v. Cullen 481 F. 945:
- If any Tribunal (court) finds absence of proof of jurisdiction over a person and subject matter, the case must be dismissed. Louisville v. Motley 2111 US 149, 29S. CT 42. “The Accuser Bears the Burden of Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt”.
- “Lack of Federal Jurisdiction can not be waived or overcome by agreement of parties”. Griffin v. Matthews, 310 F Supra 341, 342 (1969): and ―Want of Jurisdiction may not be cured by consent of parties. Industrial Addition Association v. C.I,R., 323 US 310, 313.
Whereas, In light of the foregoing Jurisprudence ‘Stare Decisis’ Supreme Court Decisions, Facts, and Law; and counter to the negative and ‘colorable’ social conditions instituted by State Persons of the Union States Society, there exists a blatant ‗WANT OF JURISDICTION‘ on the part of the Union States Rights Republic (U.S.A.), its agents, personnel, contractors, and assigns. Axioms are legally in force under National and International Law attending these issues. And this Affiant (Natural Person – In Propria Persona) does not waive any rights; does not transfer power of attorney; and does not willingly consent to any public trial or hearing in any ‘colorable’ tribunal venue or non-Article III, unconstitutional jurisdiction. The Official Oaths, the Obligations, and the Fiduciary duties of all accusers and bound ‗claimants‘ to National Law and Order; Civilization Principles fixed in Constitution Law, still stands! Definition and Truth still Rules. NON-COMPLIANCE is a Federal and International Law offence.
Whereas, there is no question that a ‘Bench Appearance Summons’, Detention, Arrest and Ticket or Citation issued by a Police Officer or others for traveling with no driver’s license, foreign driver’s license, not having current registration, or mandatory insurance, etc., which carries a fine or jail time, is a penalty or sanction and is indeed “converting a right into a crime”; thus violating Substantive Rights. It is reasonable to assume the these Supreme Court judicial decisions are straight and to the point, that there is no lawful method for government to put restrictions or limitations on Rights belonging to the People.
That the Organic United States Republic Constitution (derived from Ancient Moabite / Moorish Law) remains ‘The Supreme Law of the Land’. And all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of The United States Flag of Peace, pursuant to United States Code, Title 4, Chapter 1. Any law that is Repugnant to the Constitution, shall remain forever ‘colorable’ and is Null and Void. Marbury v. Madison 5 U.S. 137, 174, 176 (1803). Any Municipal Officer, Person, Personnel, Employee or Contractor who violate the Rights of the People or Citizens are subject to suit in their personal and / or official capacity to wit:
Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 13 §241 of United States Codes of Law:
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, commonwealth, Possession, or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or Laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or…
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with the intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured –
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts commited in violation of this section, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggrivated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggrivated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 13 §242 of United States Codes of Law:
Whoever, under „color‟ of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or Laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, that are prescribed for the citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodilly injury results from the acts commited in violation of this section, or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
Therefore, in preservation of ‘The Rights of Indigenous Peoples’ and the Preservation of the Rights of the People, in accord and defence of the Constitution for the United States Republic of North America and its Republican Form of Government – being the ‘Supreme Law of the Land’; and primal to the contractual liabilities, Oath – bound Obligations, and Fiduciary Duties of the Officers of the Courts – Federal, State, City, and Municipal, etc., I hereby, Demand the enforcement of the De jure Laws of the United States, and all Treaties made under the Authority of The United States, in accord with Article VI of the Constitution; The Bill of Rights; The Declaration of the Rights of the Child; The Rights of Indigenous Peoples; The Universal Declaration of Human Rights; The United Nations Charter, Article 55(c); The United States Supreme Court – ‘Acts of State’; The Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act 28 USC 1601; et Sequa., The Convention